I was tagged in a blog challenge by the incomparable @Geraldine_Talks at http://geraldinetalks.com/would-you-rather-tag/ I love these challenges because I answer questions that lets you know more about me! Fair warning, I AM a dork and a weirdo (not in the creepy sense, unless you count nursing humor. However, nursing humor is a prerequisite for being able to handle being a nurse, but I doubt this post it going to get into THAT right now). Without further ado:
• Answer the questions given to you by your nominator
• Make up your own questions and tag others!
MY QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
- Would you rather have the ability to fly or breathe underwater?
I would prefer to fly. It would be even better if I could breathe in space so that way I could visit places such as the seven sisters, or the crab or horse head nebulae.
- Would you rather live alone forever surrounded by all the books you can read or surrounded by (tame) animals?
This is probably the hardest question on here for me. HMM. I would probably choose books, although either way I would definitely miss the other option. I love the unconditional love that animals give and are entirely entertaining on their own, but I love what you can learn and the places you can go in your imagination with books.
- Would you rather have big feet or big hands?
I already have big feet for my size (I’m 5’ 1” or just under 155 cm), so that is an easy question for me. I’d stay the way I am! I have really small hands and what would be normal size feet if I was about half a foot taller.
- Would you rather drink coffee or tea for the rest of your life?
I would definitely choose coffee. It’s coffee in the morning, coffee in the afternoon and coffee in the evening for me! In nursing school, I was joined in by another student in which we were termed “The Coffee IV Twins” because we were always drinking coffee! (Shout out Kathryn!). It is literally my favorite thing to drink.
- Would you rather be hairless (and I mean hairless, including your eyelashes and eyebrows) or very hairy?
I would rather be hairy than to have no eyebrows and eyelashes. I already grow hair very fast so it wouldn’t amount to a huge difference with upkeep! Haha! (TMI?)
- Would you rather have unlimited sushi for life or unlimited tacos for life?
No brainer here! Tacos all day every day! Even better if they were guaranteed not to make you gain weight, I would just about it only tacos! (I’m also a big Italian food fan).
- Would you rather know when you are going to die or how you are going to die?
I plead the fifth here.
- Would you rather be permanently live 500 years in the future or 500 years in the past?
500 years in the future. No going back, only moving forward!!!
- Would you rather get 1 free round trip international plane ticket every year or be able to fly domestic anytime for free?
Difficult question, but I’d probably choose domestic anytime for free because United States of America has pretty much every climate and a lot of wonders, plus family, to visit. Although, I have a few countries I do intend on visiting eventually.
- Would you rather be toothless or go bald?
That’s easy! Bald. Imagine all the awesome hairstyles I can wear without ANY hairstyling time in the morning. Toothless would suck because dentures are quite a pain in the ass (I would know, nurse here!) If I was toothless I wouldn’t get dentures, I’d spring for the implants because… no. Not happening.
What would your answers be?
MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU
- Would you rather have only one book to read for the rest of your life, or only one movie to watch?
- Would you rather have picture perfect memory without a degree, or have a PhD already accomplished?
- Would you rather get perfect knowledge from a blue rhino where people would call you crazy, or imperfect knowledge from a professor (but being socially accepted)?
- Would you rather have the highest number of views on your blog but without connecting, or a few views where your content hits home for the audience?
- Would you rather read or write for the rest of your life?
- Would you rather dress in 20’s-40’s fashion or today’s fashion (minus the restrictions imposed by 20’s-40’s regarding clothes).
- Would you rather participate in a murder mystery (like a dinner production) or write one?
- Would you rather be a famous writer for your blog or for books? If for books, what genre(s)?
- Would you rather eat sweets or salty food?
- Would you rather move to a foreign country to learn their language, or learn their language before visiting?
I am tagging (Be sure to check out these lovely ladies blogs!)
Jenni at https://housewifehustle.blog/
Each of the trio of lovely ladies (ALJ) at https://mylifelines.co
Telia at https://lifewithtelia.com
Rachel at https://myspottedblog.com
Millie at https://msblife.home.blog
Melissa at https://worksuckschronicles.com